Thursday, March 22, 2012

Juicy Fruity

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5:22-23 NIV)

I always try to memorize these two verses. I'll come to: love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, and uhm, what was the ninth again, I had only 8? I repeated citing all I can remember, but this last one won't come up. After several times trying to remember, I gave up. I said to myself, I am gonna look it up once I've got a Bible with me.

What I forgot was: forbearance (IND: kesabaran).

22 Tetapi buah Roh ialah: kasih, sukacita, damai sejahtera, kesabaran, kemurahan, kebaikan, kesetiaan, 23 kelemahlembutan, penguasaan diri. Tidak ada hukum yang menentang hal-hal itu. (Galatia 5:22-23 TB)

No comments:

Post a Comment