Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The beginning of an end

Today, my internship in Essential Finance is officially over.

It's been a pleasure to be able to work in a very international company like this one. Moreover, I could experience life in Shanghai.

I won't forget things and hard lessons I have learned here. Selling is not easy but that what challenges me to be better person. I wasn't born to sell and I should study really hard about the art of selling.

I hope my motivation to learn the art of selling doesn't stop here. I used to hate salesman a little bit, maybe now I still do, but I realize that there is nothing wrong to be a salesperson. It's not a bad job at all. It's a great job and can make a lot of money. It also expands your network.

Knowing it's the end of the internship, it's time to begin writing report. Lol. I have 3 weeks left to finish everything up. I am building up my faith and believing that I can do extremely well.

Crossing finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment