Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year, better late than never!

As encouraged by several friends of mine back in Langma Malang, I write this post and make note that I'll keep on blogging.

This first blog for this year will be short. I just want to remind everyone not to throw away your new year's resolution list.

If possible, elaborate on the list you have and make each resolution SMART. For business people or students, I think, you can close the tab now, but for the ones who doesn't how to make it SMART, I suggest you Google it. lol.

In short, SMART stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-framed. So, if you wish to lose weight this year. Write clearly how many kilograms you want to lose from your now-sexy body and will-be-sexier at the end of the year and how you would do it.

If necessary, break your goal quarterly or monthly. It's essential for your tracking purposes.

Have faith that you can do it! Faith is the source of everything, without it all you do is vain.

Wish everyone a great year! It's a lovely and wonderful year! I don't want to waste any minutes of it.

God bless!

Thanks to Sue for the new year's resolution sharing time which inspired me to write this post. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment