Tuesday, November 20, 2012

One day

Psalm 84:10 One day spent in your house, this beautiful place of worship, beats thousands spent on Greek island beaches. (MSG). 
Greek island beaches are very pretty; I have seen them on travel journals and experienced some of them myself. But they do not top a moment spent in presence of God, the Psalmist believed. 
There are some things in life that elevate me. Distilled to three things, it comes: sleeping, eating, and hot shower. O, wait, am I missing something? 
I think, yes, I forget to mention a big fun part of my days. God's presence. 
How come? I can't really explain it with words. If I try to remember them. They were the moments where I would just find the strength to go through my day. They were the moments where I could say to myself, I am loved, I am worthy. They were the moments where I feel no fear and believe that today can be the turning point (where the impossible made possible). They were the moments of joy, of peace, and of divine interventions. 
So, have you met ... God today? 

Sincerely,
R

P.S. He's sitting across the bar and winking at you right now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment