Friday, June 10, 2011

21

I am blessed. I am fully blessed.

In life, I do want so many things: more pocket money, smarter brain, wiser understanding, less bad habits, more collection of clothing and shoes, newest and coolest gadgets, and on-going non-stopping list. Oh, how very human I am. Human with never ending desire and satisfaction. :)

Well, the wants, wants, wants prove that I am alive and not death. And I am just turned 21, thank God (and now Tuti has companion --- at least for a little longer)!

It's exciting to be 21. Well, in the U.S., I am now legally an adult. I can drink alcohol (if I want to), I can rent cars and book hotel on my own, and do so many stuff that a minor can't do. However, I am more thankful that by being 21, I have more days in my life that I can be thankful for.

My best friends, the PreUB clan, made me this blog, a special blog for my birthday. Check it out if you want to see how cool and touching the blog is on happybirthdayraissa.blogspot.com. The whole blog reminded me of a lot of great and sweet memories. Plus, how lucky I am surrounded by these very caring friends and brothers and sisters in God. O, I feel so loved. And I know I don't have to say this, but deep inside, I thank you PreUB!!!

Anw, I gotta run first. Continue later. NY trip is coming today. I haven't packed my stuff and I am attending CIBU Graduation ceremony for my peers today. I might not have time to do packing afterwards.

God bless you, ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment