Friday, June 10, 2011

Forget You

I am not writing a post about the song "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green.

For me, the fact is Jesus loves me so.

The way He loves is unconditional. No matter what I did, how I looked and who my parents were. Even at times when I make silly mistakes and feel so bad about myself.

Forgetful is me. Careless is me. Foolish is me. Yet He still loves me.

Too bad I am forgetful. Too bad I am careless. Too bad I am foolish. I forget how He loves me so. I carelessly get mad at Him. I am a fool thinking He wants me to fail.

The good news is He catches me whenever I fall and then He lets me to stand on my own feet again. I guess, what I need to do is to be more humble and lean on Him all the time despite of the way things should happen like I want it to happen.

Jesus bless you, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment