Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Eyes on the Road

Have you ever found yourself doubting your own belief?

"Doubting is not Godly. It diminishes faith."

I try to learn this by heart. I want to be a woman of faith. But it is not as easy as it seems. I always find myself shaken by someone else's opinion. 

In life, I do not normally get the best options. I only get two mediocre ways out. I have to see the best out of my situation and pick the one with more value. After the decision's been made, I, then, started to realize that my criteria for my decisions were not quite right. This is the point where I silently say, "I wish I would have taken the other way."

I know, it is very normal for human to look back. Looking back can teach us lots of important lessons for facing our today's or tomorrow's life difficulties. However, like in driving, a driver should not look back for too long while he is driving forward, lest he will crash the sidewalk or worse, another car. 

The impact of the act of doubting, regretting, and looking back for too long might not be healthy for our soul, mind, and body. On the other hand, opening our eyes to what's ahead and the views around us will delight our journey and lead us to our destination.

Keep moving on, Friends, and keep your eyes on the road! 

God bless you, 
Raissa

No comments:

Post a Comment