Saturday, May 5, 2012

Never Looked

You looked and looked and looked, but you never looked to him who gave you this city, never once consulted the One who has long had plans for this city. (Isaiah 22:11 MSG)

This verse slapped me on my face.

I hope you're not like me who's still trying to work it out with all my strength and my mind. Thinking that I can do it without any help from above.

If you know you know, I give you the right to call me a fool. Yes, it's foolish. I am doing something without consulting or even searching the One who knows it all and the One who plans it all. Well, if it's not completely true, at least I feel a lot like that recently. No wonder, He allowed me to be sick and rest on my bed for days. I guess, He's just trying to say...

"Hey, Ms think-you-get-it-all, involve Me, seek Me, ask Me, come to Me. I've got some hints for you."

...Now, that I am aware of the Secret. I have faith that it's not too late, isn't it, Daddy? Rejoice today, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment