Monday, October 8, 2012

Fun = Gift

Friends, in my hard times, I treasure my few happy memories. I long to be in that moments again and again. But, as reality kicks me hard on my dry bones, I can never relive those moments again. It sucks. 

Now, I am left with doing something so monotone. I used to like doing these things. But I don't feel the same anymore. These things become my routines. I hate doing routines. It absorbs away my passion. I feel like my life becomes so very dull. 

However, as I am trying to go on with my life with this routine, I am made understood that having a good time, or simply having fun is a blessing, an awesome gift. And if I can't have a good time by doing something fun right now, why shouldn't I try to make my routine a bit more fun? Maybe, I don't have to try to change things I am not supposed to change, but I simply need to enjoy these moments of torture. 

Is it possible to enjoy a painful process? I don't know. I'm going to give it a try. Do you want to give it a try? If you do, let me know how it turns out for you. Leave comments below. 

Sincerely,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment