Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sweet Wake-Up Call


 My close circle of friends know how I love sleep and how difficult it is to wake me up. Sometimes, I don't even care to snooze my alarm. It would go like, "Ring once, ri... *alarm dismissed*." One and a half hour later, "Hoahm", it's nine, "Shoot!"

But this morning went slightly differently. 7:24 AM. I heard the voice inside my head talked to me, "Hey wake up, I am going to bring you to some awesome places."

And, strangely, at once, I woke up. I was puzzled. How could that happen? I guess, it is the feeling that I don't want to miss out on something great.

And when I am fully awake, I think, He does not really have to take me to the central of Amsterdam to show me some awesome works. My life is His works, and I believe, it is going to be awe ... some.

I am so thankful for my God who knows me so well. He even knows how to wake me up sweetly so that I don't have to resent my lack of sleep. And for the works He is working on my life. And today, I determine to live gracefully and wholeheartedly and write this new chapter of mine with more God in the story.

Is God a character in the chronicle of your life, Friend?


R

No comments:

Post a Comment