Thursday, October 4, 2012

Season Sale (Almost Over)

Hello World! It's a new morning in Amsterdam. And I don't want to say that it is 'another' day. By now, I should have realized that this should be the day. The day where I take full control and responsibility of my life.

I let many things slip away from my hand and I watch them happen. Most of them were my time. Well, I am thankful that I have started to learn this lesson since I am young. I can't imagine how it would be if I were 45 years ago, and I regretted the things I wasn't able to do just because I haven't felt like doing it or simply because of I was feeling lazy and not in the mood.

Now, I might have second chance -season of grace. However, as it is called a season, there will be a time where it is going to be over. In what area in your life are you now that you feel that you are in this season of grace? Grab the season well! Sow what you need to sow, reap what you need to reap, water what you need to water before winter comes and destroy all your year-long hard work (all my year-long hard work/this-message-is-for-me-too).

Let's work, People! It's not the time to slack behind. The sun is soon setting.

Sincerely,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment