Saturday, October 6, 2012

Live Creatively

4-5Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don't be impressed with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life. Galatians 6 MSG
This is what I need to hear this morning. I came to a point where I didn't have any directions recently. I began to question everything. I doubted myself. I was afraid that I have been walking the wrong path.

Praise God, He always has the right answer. For me the answer is to trust Him by trusting myself more. I am not supposed to lose my confidence. God has my back. I shall be fearless - fearless in the sense of doing the right thing and not in cooking up some illegal conducts and rebellious actions.

Bottom line, God's message for me today is: "What I need to glorify God with my life is in my hands already. I shall not pretend that I don't have any skills at all. That is being oblivious with God's gifts. Be courageous and don't look to my left and right. Keep my focus on Jesus, and Jesus alone."

Be blessed, loves! Have a great weekend!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment